Starting, Growing, Expanding
Our experienced team is ready and able to provide you with the best information available on how to make your ideas for business creation or expansion work. Here are some of the ways we can help.
Helping Start Ups
If you are thinking of starting a new business, Community First Fund can:
- Provide you with assistance to develop your business plan and to connect with other organizations that provide in-depth assistance in developing a workable business plan
- Review your financial projections
- Help you understand how to qualify for one of our many loan products
Growing Your Business
If you are the owner of an existing business and are thinking about expanding, our Community Lenders can:
- Help you think about what steps you need to take to make your ideas work
- Review your business expansion plan and financial needs
- Refer you to organizations that provide more in-depth assistance
Our lending team also organize and participate in training events with several of our regional partners. Follow us on social media – Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter – to stay up-to-date on any events Community First Fund is involved in near you.
Community First Fund is an approved SBA Guarantee Lender. Approved to offer SBA loan products under SBA’s Preferred Lenders Program. This program helps us limit exposure to loan default and allows us to approve riskier loans. The program provides a federal loan guaranty on your loan and helps reduce the loan risk. For more information on the SBA 7(a) program, Express, Community Express, and Patriot Express loan offerings, visit the U.S. Small Business Administration’s website.
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, conclusions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact Lydia Walker, Development Director, at (717) 393-2351 or firstname.lastname@example.org.