We are committed to aligning capital with justice for low income communities and low wealth individuals, so we may increase opportunities for economic prosperity for all. We are driven to make a change by transforming lives, businesses and communities – one transaction at a time.
Community First Fund envisions vibrant and diverse communities where individuals prosper and are free from poverty and discrimination.
Community First Fund creates sustainable prosperity for low wealth communities and individuals, especially Persons of Color and women, by aligning capital, knowledge and advocacy to advance business ownership, housing and community development.
Our Core Values
- Justice – We advance economic and social justice for disenfranchised individuals, low wealth individuals and communities.
- Integrity – We are a dedicated steward of community resources, promoting openness and honesty in all of our work.
- Self Reliance – We collaborate with individuals to advance their self-reliance and independence.
- Respect – We respect the dignity and aspirations of all individuals.
- Innovation – We solve complex community challenges with ingenuity and creativity.